BY Brandon Voss
July 15 2011 1:20 PM ET
1. FILM: NewFest 2011
The 23rd season of New York’s LGBT Film Festival opens July 21 with (clockwise from top left) We Were Here, David Weissman's documentary about AIDS in San Francisco, and includes the debut of the drag mockumentary Varla Jean and the Mushroomheads; Alexandra Roxo’s Mary Marie, a gorgeous film about sisters who are very close; and Andrew Haigh’s British meet-cute Weekend. For schedule and tickets, visit newfest.org.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers