Bob Smith: I Advocate Cheese, Acupuncture, and Basset Hounds
BY Advocate Contributors
August 09 2011 3:00 AM ET
...Blue Lotus Acupuncture Center. I’d be dead from ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) by now without the “alternative” treatments I’ve received at Blue Lotus, a medical center in New York City founded by visionary lesbian Jackie Haught. While Western medicine often prescribes hopelessness, Blue Lotus gives true meaning to health care, emphasizing both parts of the term. BlueLotusAcupunctureNYC.com
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'