Bob Smith: I Advocate Cheese, Acupuncture, and Basset Hounds
BY Advocate Contributors
August 09 2011 4:00 AM ET
...Edmund White’s new novel. My partner, Michael, hates author readings, but we both loved hearing Edmund White read from his forthcoming novel, Jack Holmes and His Friend. It’s an engaging, laugh-out-loud funny story about the friendship between a gay man and a straight one.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Governors of Connecticut, New York, and Washington Ban Travel to Indiana
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV