Bob Smith: I Advocate Cheese, Acupuncture, and Basset Hounds
BY Advocate Contributors
August 09 2011 4:00 AM ET
...Edmund White’s new novel. My partner, Michael, hates author readings, but we both loved hearing Edmund White read from his forthcoming novel, Jack Holmes and His Friend. It’s an engaging, laugh-out-loud funny story about the friendship between a gay man and a straight one.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Another Marriage Equality Group Calls It Quits
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series