Bob Smith: I Advocate Cheese, Acupuncture, and Basset Hounds
BY Advocate Contributors
August 09 2011 3:00 AM ET
...Edmund White’s new novel. My partner, Michael, hates author readings, but we both loved hearing Edmund White read from his forthcoming novel, Jack Holmes and His Friend. It’s an engaging, laugh-out-loud funny story about the friendship between a gay man and a straight one.
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'