Bob Smith: I Advocate Cheese, Acupuncture, and Basset Hounds
BY Advocate Contributors
August 09 2011 4:00 AM ET
...Edmund White’s new novel. My partner, Michael, hates author readings, but we both loved hearing Edmund White read from his forthcoming novel, Jack Holmes and His Friend. It’s an engaging, laugh-out-loud funny story about the friendship between a gay man and a straight one.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers