Bob Smith: I Advocate Cheese, Acupuncture, and Basset Hounds
BY Advocate Contributors
August 09 2011 4:00 AM ET
...being a sperm donor for a lesbian couple. I’m a deadbeat dad who’s never changed a diaper and isn’t expected to fork over a cent for college. Yet when I visit my 5- and 2-year-old kids, they greet me as though I’m Santa Claus, which is how their lesbian moms like it. Bonus: My mother’s only grandchildren came from her gay son, and now she’s too pro-gay for PFLAG.
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- Prominent Queer Korean, Chicana Leader Killed in Her Atlanta Home
- Lack of Competent Providers Leaves Many LGBTs Uninsured & Untreated