Bob Smith: I Advocate Cheese, Acupuncture, and Basset Hounds
BY Advocate Contributors
August 09 2011 4:00 AM ET
...being a sperm donor for a lesbian couple. I’m a deadbeat dad who’s never changed a diaper and isn’t expected to fork over a cent for college. Yet when I visit my 5- and 2-year-old kids, they greet me as though I’m Santa Claus, which is how their lesbian moms like it. Bonus: My mother’s only grandchildren came from her gay son, and now she’s too pro-gay for PFLAG.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 35 Activists, Doctors, and Organizations Speak Out in Support of PrEP
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- Op-ed: There's No Christian Case for Raising Cash for Homophobes
- Hot Sheet: Divas and Demons