Bob Smith: I Advocate Cheese, Acupuncture, and Basset Hounds
BY Advocate Contributors
August 09 2011 4:00 AM ET
...being a sperm donor for a lesbian couple. I’m a deadbeat dad who’s never changed a diaper and isn’t expected to fork over a cent for college. Yet when I visit my 5- and 2-year-old kids, they greet me as though I’m Santa Claus, which is how their lesbian moms like it. Bonus: My mother’s only grandchildren came from her gay son, and now she’s too pro-gay for PFLAG.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'