Bob Smith: I Advocate Cheese, Acupuncture, and Basset Hounds
BY Advocate Contributors
August 09 2011 4:00 AM ET
...being a sperm donor for a lesbian couple. I’m a deadbeat dad who’s never changed a diaper and isn’t expected to fork over a cent for college. Yet when I visit my 5- and 2-year-old kids, they greet me as though I’m Santa Claus, which is how their lesbian moms like it. Bonus: My mother’s only grandchildren came from her gay son, and now she’s too pro-gay for PFLAG.
- Why Are We Gay?
- Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- 14 Ex-Ex Gays Paving the Way Forward
- WATCH: Fire Destroys Famed LGBT Hotspot in New Orleans
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual
- WATCH: Protesters Tell Antigay Kentucky Clerk 'Do Your Job!' in Showdown With Her Supporters