Bob Smith: I Advocate Cheese, Acupuncture, and Basset Hounds
BY Advocate Contributors
August 09 2011 4:00 AM ET
...Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue. Our beloved late dog Bozzie, a beagle-basset mix, came to us through this rescue group. He was a laboratory dog, frightened, unable to bark, but became a wonderfully affectionate and happy animal. Michael and I truly believe adopting a rescue will profoundly change a dog’s life and yours.
- Larry King Is Confused By Anna Paquin's 'Non-Practicing' Bisexuality
- Tyler Oakley Could Be The First Gay Person You Ever Met
- Daddy, What Does 'Gay' Mean?
- The Peculiarity of Black Trans Male Privilege
- #TBT: Famous Moments On the Wrong Side of History
- BSA: Gays Aren't Pedophiles, But They Still Can't Be Leaders