BY Brandon Voss
August 19 2011 3:45 AM ET
1. TV: Top Chef: Just Desserts
Bravo’s Top Chef spin-off returns August 24 for a second season with sweet thangs Gail Simmons and Johnny Iuzzini as host and head judge, respectively. Bravo exec Andy Cohen called the show’s debut season “one of the gayest we’ve ever done” — out contestant Yigit Pura won — and now gay competitors (pictured, clockwise from top left) Vanarin Kuch, Lina Biancamano, Craig Poirer, and Orlando Santos try to take the cake.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- Santorum Campaign Low on Funds, Losing Staffers
- Op-ed: Think NOM Is Dead? Think Again