BY Brandon Voss
August 19 2011 3:45 AM ET
1. TV: Top Chef: Just Desserts
Bravo’s Top Chef spin-off returns August 24 for a second season with sweet thangs Gail Simmons and Johnny Iuzzini as host and head judge, respectively. Bravo exec Andy Cohen called the show’s debut season “one of the gayest we’ve ever done” — out contestant Yigit Pura won — and now gay competitors (pictured, clockwise from top left) Vanarin Kuch, Lina Biancamano, Craig Poirer, and Orlando Santos try to take the cake.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- #TBT: Breaking the Gay Code in the Movies
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview