BY Brandon Voss
August 19 2011 3:45 AM ET
1. TV: Top Chef: Just Desserts
Bravo’s Top Chef spin-off returns August 24 for a second season with sweet thangs Gail Simmons and Johnny Iuzzini as host and head judge, respectively. Bravo exec Andy Cohen called the show’s debut season “one of the gayest we’ve ever done” — out contestant Yigit Pura won — and now gay competitors (pictured, clockwise from top left) Vanarin Kuch, Lina Biancamano, Craig Poirer, and Orlando Santos try to take the cake.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure