BY Brandon Voss
August 19 2011 3:45 AM ET
1. TV: Top Chef: Just Desserts
Bravo’s Top Chef spin-off returns August 24 for a second season with sweet thangs Gail Simmons and Johnny Iuzzini as host and head judge, respectively. Bravo exec Andy Cohen called the show’s debut season “one of the gayest we’ve ever done” — out contestant Yigit Pura won — and now gay competitors (pictured, clockwise from top left) Vanarin Kuch, Lina Biancamano, Craig Poirer, and Orlando Santos try to take the cake.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- He Went There: Antigay Judge Roy Moore Compares Marriage Equality to Holocaust