BY Brandon Voss
August 19 2011 3:45 AM ET
1. TV: Top Chef: Just Desserts
Bravo’s Top Chef spin-off returns August 24 for a second season with sweet thangs Gail Simmons and Johnny Iuzzini as host and head judge, respectively. Bravo exec Andy Cohen called the show’s debut season “one of the gayest we’ve ever done” — out contestant Yigit Pura won — and now gay competitors (pictured, clockwise from top left) Vanarin Kuch, Lina Biancamano, Craig Poirer, and Orlando Santos try to take the cake.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf