BY Brandon Voss
September 09 2011 4:00 AM ET
4. TOUR: Lupercalia Tour
In advance of the early 2012 U.S. release of Lupercalia, his love-fueled album of baroque techno-pop featuring buoyant lead single “The City,” gay British singer-songwriter Patrick Wolf takes his world tour on an American detour: September 13 and 14 at the Masonic Lodge in L.A., September 15 at Bimbo’s 365 Club in San Francisco, and September 17 and 18 at Le Poisson Rouge in New York. For more info visit PatrickWolf.com.
3. TV: Anderson
Like his predecessors Oprah Winfrey and Ellen DeGeneres, will CNN anchor Anderson Cooper discuss his significant other on his daytime talk show? “The less I know about reporters, the better, from my perspective as a viewer,” he told Entertainment Weekly. “I'm not interested in their personal lives. But I understand people are, and, you know, we'll see.” We shall see indeed when Anderson debuts September 12 in syndication.
2. TV: Heart of Broadway
Premiering September 9 on here! TV and here! Online, this original special explores and honors the ensemble behind Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS, a nonprofit HIV/AIDS fund-raising organization that has raised more than $195 million since 1988 through events like the Easter Bonnet Competition and Broadway Bares. Featured celebrities include Denis O’Hare, Jerry Mitchell, and Billy Porter. For more info visit hereTV.com.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?