Trans Rights: What Capitol Hill Could Learn From Corporate America
BY Neal Broverman
September 13 2011 4:00 AM ET
Toyota: The carmaker’s American operations cover medical
treatments needed by transgender people, and the company actively
recruits LGBT candidates. In June, for Pride month, Toyota’s North
American sales and distribution headquarters in Torrance, Calif., hosted
trans actress Candis Cayne, who spoke to employees about her experience
in the workplace.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule