Trans Rights: What Capitol Hill Could Learn From Corporate America
BY Neal Broverman
September 13 2011 4:00 AM ET
Toyota: The carmaker’s American operations cover medical
treatments needed by transgender people, and the company actively
recruits LGBT candidates. In June, for Pride month, Toyota’s North
American sales and distribution headquarters in Torrance, Calif., hosted
trans actress Candis Cayne, who spoke to employees about her experience
in the workplace.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- Op-ed: Gay People Raising Kids Has Shifted From Downfall to Salvation
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media