Trans Rights: What Capitol Hill Could Learn From Corporate America
BY Neal Broverman
September 13 2011 4:00 AM ET
Toyota: The carmaker’s American operations cover medical
treatments needed by transgender people, and the company actively
recruits LGBT candidates. In June, for Pride month, Toyota’s North
American sales and distribution headquarters in Torrance, Calif., hosted
trans actress Candis Cayne, who spoke to employees about her experience
in the workplace.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- 12 Celebrities Who Lovingly Embrace Their LGBT Children