Trans Rights: What Capitol Hill Could Learn From Corporate America
BY Neal Broverman
September 13 2011 4:00 AM ET
Toyota: The carmaker’s American operations cover medical
treatments needed by transgender people, and the company actively
recruits LGBT candidates. In June, for Pride month, Toyota’s North
American sales and distribution headquarters in Torrance, Calif., hosted
trans actress Candis Cayne, who spoke to employees about her experience
in the workplace.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'