Trans Rights: What Capitol Hill Could Learn From Corporate America
BY Neal Broverman
September 13 2011 4:00 AM ET
AT&T: The telecommunications giant provides unisex restrooms
for transitioning employees and works closely with LEAGUE, the company’s
24-year-old LGBT group, to ensure that corporate policies are sensitive
to the needs of transgender people.
Tags: Arts & Entertainment
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?
- PHOTOS: A Global Pride Explosion
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor