Trans Rights: What Capitol Hill Could Learn From Corporate America
BY Neal Broverman
September 13 2011 4:00 AM ET
AT&T: The telecommunications giant provides unisex restrooms
for transitioning employees and works closely with LEAGUE, the company’s
24-year-old LGBT group, to ensure that corporate policies are sensitive
to the needs of transgender people.
Tags: Arts & Entertainment
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages