Trans Rights: What Capitol Hill Could Learn From Corporate America
BY Neal Broverman
September 13 2011 3:00 AM ET
AT&T: The telecommunications giant provides unisex restrooms
for transitioning employees and works closely with LEAGUE, the company’s
24-year-old LGBT group, to ensure that corporate policies are sensitive
to the needs of transgender people.
Tags: Arts & Entertainment
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Antigay Activist: Buy My 'No Such Thing as Gay' Book
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?