Trans Rights: What Capitol Hill Could Learn From Corporate America
BY Neal Broverman
September 13 2011 4:00 AM ET
Johnson & Johnson: This Fortune 500 company provides coverage
for gender-reassignment surgery as well as mental health counseling.
Carol Goodrich, Johnson & Johnson’s director of corporate media
relations, says the company’s LGBT affinity group keeps human resources
apprised of necessary policy changes and updates. “We’ve got a very
strong LGBT community at Johnson & Johnson,” Goodrich says.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?