Trans Rights: What Capitol Hill Could Learn From Corporate America
BY Neal Broverman
September 13 2011 4:00 AM ET
Johnson & Johnson: This Fortune 500 company provides coverage
for gender-reassignment surgery as well as mental health counseling.
Carol Goodrich, Johnson & Johnson’s director of corporate media
relations, says the company’s LGBT affinity group keeps human resources
apprised of necessary policy changes and updates. “We’ve got a very
strong LGBT community at Johnson & Johnson,” Goodrich says.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Op-Ed: Gay Purple Heart Recipient Says 'Mission Not Accomplished'
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either