Trans Rights: What Capitol Hill Could Learn From Corporate America
BY Neal Broverman
September 13 2011 4:00 AM ET
Johnson & Johnson: This Fortune 500 company provides coverage
for gender-reassignment surgery as well as mental health counseling.
Carol Goodrich, Johnson & Johnson’s director of corporate media
relations, says the company’s LGBT affinity group keeps human resources
apprised of necessary policy changes and updates. “We’ve got a very
strong LGBT community at Johnson & Johnson,” Goodrich says.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- S.C. Congressional Candidate: Beware of Gay 'Gremlins'