Trans Rights: What Capitol Hill Could Learn From Corporate America
BY Neal Broverman
September 13 2011 4:00 AM ET
Johnson & Johnson: This Fortune 500 company provides coverage
for gender-reassignment surgery as well as mental health counseling.
Carol Goodrich, Johnson & Johnson’s director of corporate media
relations, says the company’s LGBT affinity group keeps human resources
apprised of necessary policy changes and updates. “We’ve got a very
strong LGBT community at Johnson & Johnson,” Goodrich says.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- 10 Transgender Kings and Queens Who Ruled the School
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad