BY Brandon Voss
September 30 2011 8:40 AM ET
10. BOOK: Wet Men
Best known for his Dieux du Stade calendars and videos, photographer François Rousseau has just released a gorgeous new coffee-table book that celebrates the liberally moistened, sun-kissed masculine beauty of more than 50 sexy non-professional models — both in and out of their bathing suits — shot in the shimmering waters of Tahiti, in the public pools of Paris, and on the beaches of the South of France. Towels not included.
9. FILM: What’s Your Number?
The luminous Anna Faris stars in Mark Mylod’s charming rom-com — based on Karyn Bosnak’s book 20 Times a Lady — about Ally, a Bostonian who, with the help of a skin-baring neighbor played by Chris Evans, tracks down 20 ex-boyfriends played by the likes of Joel McHale and Zachary Quinto. Brother to Brother’s Anthony Mackie (pictured) appears as Tom, a college ex who says that Ally opened his eyes to the fact that he’s gay.
8. DVD: L’Amour Fou
Yves Saint Laurent and Pierre Bergé met at Christian Dior’s funeral in 1957, and the rest is history that director Pierre Thoretton lovingly details in this intimate French-language documentary, which is now on DVD. Using home movies and archival footage of runway shows, the film focuses on the French-Algerian couturier’s 50-year relationship with Bergé, who prepares to auction off their enviable art collection after YSL’s 2008 death.
- Women Ellen's Oscars' Selfie Gets Simpson-ized! March 06 2014 7:56 PM
- Travel General Motors Hopes to Impress You at Mammoth Gay Ski Week March 06 2014 7:24 PM
- Women WATCH: American Idol's Out Contestant MK Nobilette Does 'Drops of Jupiter' March 06 2014 7:18 PM
- Books Gay Propaganda Brings Russian Love Stories to Light March 06 2014 6:06 PM
- Film Jamie Lee Curtis Bringing Life of First Gay Baseball Player to Big Screen March 06 2014 5:48 PM
- Politics Here's Why Facebook Is Sponsoring Right-Wing CPAC March 06 2014 5:12 PM
- Media News Anchor on Russia's RT Network Quits Job on Air in Protest March 06 2014 4:34 PM