BY Brandon Voss
September 30 2011 9:40 AM ET
10. BOOK: Wet Men
Best known for his Dieux du Stade calendars and videos, photographer François Rousseau has just released a gorgeous new coffee-table book that celebrates the liberally moistened, sun-kissed masculine beauty of more than 50 sexy non-professional models — both in and out of their bathing suits — shot in the shimmering waters of Tahiti, in the public pools of Paris, and on the beaches of the South of France. Towels not included.
9. FILM: What’s Your Number?
The luminous Anna Faris stars in Mark Mylod’s charming rom-com — based on Karyn Bosnak’s book 20 Times a Lady — about Ally, a Bostonian who, with the help of a skin-baring neighbor played by Chris Evans, tracks down 20 ex-boyfriends played by the likes of Joel McHale and Zachary Quinto. Brother to Brother’s Anthony Mackie (pictured) appears as Tom, a college ex who says that Ally opened his eyes to the fact that he’s gay.
8. DVD: L’Amour Fou
Yves Saint Laurent and Pierre Bergé met at Christian Dior’s funeral in 1957, and the rest is history that director Pierre Thoretton lovingly details in this intimate French-language documentary, which is now on DVD. Using home movies and archival footage of runway shows, the film focuses on the French-Algerian couturier’s 50-year relationship with Bergé, who prepares to auction off their enviable art collection after YSL’s 2008 death.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- He Said, She Said: Privilege Check On I Am Cait
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- Lesbian Couple Allegedly Beaten After Kissing Outside Six Flags in Mass.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox