BY Brandon Voss
September 30 2011 9:40 AM ET
4. TV: Mad Fashion
Feathers, sequins, and appliqués — oh, yes! Project Runway favorite Chris March has earned his very own reality show, which premieres October 4 on Bravo. The over-the-top garments created by the gay designer and his eccentric crew include a Mardi Gras float costume for Jennifer Coolidge, an edgy outfit for Manhattan nightclub maven Susanne Bartsch, and a special frock for Dina Manzo. For more info visit chrismarchdesign.com.
3. DVD: Queer as Folk: The Complete U.K. Collection
Before a tamer American version spiced up Showtime, the groundbreaking 1999 series Queer as Folk scandalized Brits with the sexual exploits and family dramas of gays and lesbians in Manchester. Extras on this three-disc box set, which is now available in the U.S., includes deleted scenes, cast interviews, audio commentary, and a 20-page booklet with notes by out creator and writer Russell T. Davies, who went on to create Torchwood.
2. TV: American Horror Story
It’s creepy and it’s kooky, but there’s nothing ooky about this intoxicating horror series from Glee creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk. Premiering October 5 on FX, the stylish drama stars Connie Britton and Dylan McDermott as new owners of a haunted mansion. True Blood’s Denis O’Hare (pictured) costars as a burn-scarred former resident, and Zachary Quinto and Teddy Sears appear as the home’s ill-fated previous gay owners.
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW March 08 2014 8:15 PM
- Religion Archbishop of NY Applauds NFL Hopeful Michael Sam for Coming Out March 08 2014 6:04 PM
- Love and Sex Sexually Explicit Videos No Longer Allowed on Vine March 08 2014 2:06 PM
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return March 08 2014 7:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith March 08 2014 5:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 8:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 8:25 PM