BY Brandon Voss
October 07 2011 3:10 PM ET
1. TV: The Rosie Show
Now that Oprah has vacated her Chicago studios, Rosie O’Donnell has pulled up her U-Haul to unload her new variety-talk show, which premieres October 10 on OWN — more than nine years since The Rosie O’Donnell Show went off the air. Replacing Tom Cruise as her celebrity crush, Russell Brand will be her first guest, and the cast of Broadway’s Priscilla Queen of the Desert will perform October 13. For more info visit Rosie.com.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married
- Speak Now: Prop. 8 Decision Will Pave Way for National Marriage Victory
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr