BY Brandon Voss
October 14 2011 5:50 PM ET
1. FILM: The Skin I Live In
Spoiler alert! There’s a wonderfully wicked transgender twist in gay filmmaker Pedro Almodóvar’s latest Spanish-language masterpiece, La piel que habito, which opens October 14. Antonio Banderas is awesome as an unethical plastic surgeon experimenting with skin grafts, and the gorgeous Jan Cornet and Elena Anaya portray the doctor’s captive guinea pig at two very different stages of nonconsensual sexual transformation.
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion