BY Brandon Voss
October 28 2011 11:17 AM ET
1. DVD: Judas Kiss, Unhappy Birthday, Eating Out: Drama Camp, and Gigola
Take home these LGBT film fest faves: In J.T. Tepnapa’s bewitching Judas Kiss, out Dante’s Cove star Charlie David plays a filmmaker sucked into a weird love quadrangle with gay stars Timo Descamps and Brent Corrigan; a gay couple gets a scary surprise in the British Unhappy Birthday; Q. Allan Brocka’s fourth Eating Out gets campier; and Laure Charpentier’s French-language Gigola plumbs the lesbian underbelly of ’60s Paris.
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Equality Advocates Picket Antigay Kentucky Clerk
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- WATCH: Is CNN Coverage of Virginia Gunman Homophobic?