BY Brandon Voss
October 28 2011 10:17 AM ET
1. DVD: Judas Kiss, Unhappy Birthday, Eating Out: Drama Camp, and Gigola
Take home these LGBT film fest faves: In J.T. Tepnapa’s bewitching Judas Kiss, out Dante’s Cove star Charlie David plays a filmmaker sucked into a weird love quadrangle with gay stars Timo Descamps and Brent Corrigan; a gay couple gets a scary surprise in the British Unhappy Birthday; Q. Allan Brocka’s fourth Eating Out gets campier; and Laure Charpentier’s French-language Gigola plumbs the lesbian underbelly of ’60s Paris.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment