BY Brandon Voss
October 28 2011 11:17 AM ET
1. DVD: Judas Kiss, Unhappy Birthday, Eating Out: Drama Camp, and Gigola
Take home these LGBT film fest faves: In J.T. Tepnapa’s bewitching Judas Kiss, out Dante’s Cove star Charlie David plays a filmmaker sucked into a weird love quadrangle with gay stars Timo Descamps and Brent Corrigan; a gay couple gets a scary surprise in the British Unhappy Birthday; Q. Allan Brocka’s fourth Eating Out gets campier; and Laure Charpentier’s French-language Gigola plumbs the lesbian underbelly of ’60s Paris.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'