BY Brandon Voss
November 04 2011 8:24 PM ET
4. THEATER: Little House on the Ferry
A hot young cast spices up Rob Gould and Jeremy Wechter’s new musical about gay men weekending in a share house on the infamous gay vacation mecca of Fire Island. Running through November 20 at New York’s American Theater of Actors, the show also stars gay porn icon and pop singer Colton Ford. For tickets — and a free download of the infectious theme song “We’re on Fire Island” — visit littlehouseontheferry.com.
3. THEATER: Jerker
The 25th anniversary production of Robert Chesley’s Jerker, or the Helping Hand: A Pornographic Elegy with Redeeming Social Value and a Hymn to the Queer Men of San Francisco in Twenty Phone Calls, Many of them Dirty opens November 4 at Hollywood’s Space 916. Addressing the stigma of “gay cancer,” the landmark play traces the romance between a disabled Vietnam vet and a businessman. For tickets visit jerker25.com.
2. TV: Bad Sex
Premiering November 4 on Logo, this docu-series focuses on the treatment and progress of various men — and some straight girls, because that’s how Logo rolls — participating in a two-month sex therapy group led by out specialist Christopher Donaghue (pictured). His clients’ deep-rooted, self-destructive issues include dangerous promiscuity, clinical frigidity, porn addiction, and compulsive public sex. For more info visit logotv.com.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- #TBT: Greetings, Gents
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Op-ed: Why Our Next Attorney General Should Be LGBT