BY Brandon Voss
November 04 2011 8:24 PM ET
1. THEATER: Standing on Ceremony: The Gay Marriage Plays
Directed by Stuart Ross at off-Broadway’s Minetta Lane Theatre, Harriet Harris and Mark Consuelos (pictured) are among the rotating celebrities reading gay-themed vignettes by acclaimed playwrights, but the November 7 start date shares the spotlight with over 40 venues, including the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center. A portion of ticket sales will benefit marriage equality organizations. For more info visit standingonceremony.net.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- In The Studio: Artists and Nude Models
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- PHOTOS: U.S. Marine Now in Filipino Custody After Protests Over Trans Woman's Murder
- Are These the Most Antigay Governors in America?