BY Brandon Voss
November 04 2011 8:24 PM ET
1. THEATER: Standing on Ceremony: The Gay Marriage Plays
Directed by Stuart Ross at off-Broadway’s Minetta Lane Theatre, Harriet Harris and Mark Consuelos (pictured) are among the rotating celebrities reading gay-themed vignettes by acclaimed playwrights, but the November 7 start date shares the spotlight with over 40 venues, including the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center. A portion of ticket sales will benefit marriage equality organizations. For more info visit standingonceremony.net.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Jon Stewart on GOP Reaction to Marriage Equality: 'Voldemort Has Risen'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet