BY Brandon Voss
November 04 2011 8:24 PM ET
1. THEATER: Standing on Ceremony: The Gay Marriage Plays
Directed by Stuart Ross at off-Broadway’s Minetta Lane Theatre, Harriet Harris and Mark Consuelos (pictured) are among the rotating celebrities reading gay-themed vignettes by acclaimed playwrights, but the November 7 start date shares the spotlight with over 40 venues, including the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center. A portion of ticket sales will benefit marriage equality organizations. For more info visit standingonceremony.net.
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Miley Cyrus Confirms: 'I'm Pansexual'
- Antigay Kentucky Clerk Makes Emergency Appeal to Supreme Court
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude