BY Brandon Voss
November 04 2011 8:24 PM ET
1. THEATER: Standing on Ceremony: The Gay Marriage Plays
Directed by Stuart Ross at off-Broadway’s Minetta Lane Theatre, Harriet Harris and Mark Consuelos (pictured) are among the rotating celebrities reading gay-themed vignettes by acclaimed playwrights, but the November 7 start date shares the spotlight with over 40 venues, including the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center. A portion of ticket sales will benefit marriage equality organizations. For more info visit standingonceremony.net.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Governors of Connecticut, New York, and Washington Ban Travel to Indiana