BY Brandon Voss
November 04 2011 8:24 PM ET
1. THEATER: Standing on Ceremony: The Gay Marriage Plays
Directed by Stuart Ross at off-Broadway’s Minetta Lane Theatre, Harriet Harris and Mark Consuelos (pictured) are among the rotating celebrities reading gay-themed vignettes by acclaimed playwrights, but the November 7 start date shares the spotlight with over 40 venues, including the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center. A portion of ticket sales will benefit marriage equality organizations. For more info visit standingonceremony.net.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh Groban Sings "Over The Rainbow"
- BREAKING: This Year's Michigan Womyn's Music Festival Will Be the Last
- Arkansas At War With Itself Over LGBT Rights
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married