BY Brandon Voss
November 18 2011 5:34 PM ET
4. DVD: Nothing This Real, Justin Utley
Out alt-country rocker Justin Utley, a hunky Utah native and ex-Mormon, has just released his impressive sophomore full-length album, his first since 2005’s Runaway. Highlights include boot-tappin’ lead single “The Great Escape” and the live track “Stand for Something,” a call for social action and LGBT equality that won OUTStanding Country/Folk Song at the 2010 OUTMusic Awards. For more info visit JustinUtley.com.
3. TV: Girls Who Like Boys Who Like Boys
Premiering November 18, Sundance Channel’s reality series relocates to Nashville for its second season of showcasing the special relationship between gay men and straight women. We like gay dad Peter, who’s keeping Kristin company while her husband’s deployed in Afghanistan, plus sassy single author Tenisha and her dramatic codependent friendship with ex-Mormon Jared (pictured). For more info visit SundanceChannel.com.
2. TV: A Very Gaga Thanksgiving
Interviewed by Katie Couric at Sacred Heart, the singer's Manhattan alma mater, Lady Gaga gives her little monsters an intimate look at her private life November 24 in a 90-minute Thanksgiving special she directed for ABC. Gaga also performs eight songs for close friends and family — including “White Christmas” and “The Lady Is a Tramp,” her duet with Tony Bennett — and gay chef Art Smith helps her make a deep-fried turkey.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- #TBT: Halloween Exhibitionism
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'