BY Brandon Voss
November 18 2011 4:34 PM ET
1. CONCERT: Cheyenne Jackson’s Cocktail Hour: Music of the Mad Men Era
Conducted by out music director Steven Reineke, Cheyenne Jackson — gay Broadway heartthrob and recurring 30 Rock and Glee star — joins the magical New York Pops orchestra November 18 at Carnegie Hall. Jackson’s suave and swingin’ tribute to the ’50s and ’60s includes the premiere of a “Mad Men Suite” arranged by Mad Men composer David Cabonara. Don’t miss the vintage attire contest! For tickets visit CarnegieHall.org.
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero?
- New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular 19 min 49 sec ago
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics 1 hour 11 min ago
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? 1 hour 18 min ago
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President 1 hour 59 min ago
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics 2 hours 56 min ago
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes 5:56 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn 5:38 PM