Who’s That Girl Crush?
BY Brandon Voss
December 01 2011 4:00 AM ET
Molly Shannon: Ashley Dupré
“I have lots of girl crushes,” declared Saturday Night Live alum Molly Shannon in a 2008 interview with The Advocate. “I love Gwyneth Paltrow, and I want to read all about her life and her husband, but it’s not sexual. For getting down and dirty, I’d like someone like [former New York governor Eliot Spitzer’s former mistress] Ashley Dupré — a real trashy, big-boobed, ankle bracelet–wearing, French-manicured hooker.”
Read our full interview with Molly Shannon here.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- STUDY: Gay Sex Helps Humans Bond and Survive
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'