Who’s That Girl Crush?
BY Brandon Voss
December 01 2011 5:00 AM ET
Molly Shannon: Ashley Dupré
“I have lots of girl crushes,” declared Saturday Night Live alum Molly Shannon in a 2008 interview with The Advocate. “I love Gwyneth Paltrow, and I want to read all about her life and her husband, but it’s not sexual. For getting down and dirty, I’d like someone like [former New York governor Eliot Spitzer’s former mistress] Ashley Dupré — a real trashy, big-boobed, ankle bracelet–wearing, French-manicured hooker.”
Read our full interview with Molly Shannon here.
- From Jail, Kim Davis Still Refuses to Issue Marriage Licenses
- Op-ed: Kim Davis Deserves Criticism But Not for Her Looks
- Mo. Trans Student's Bathroom Struggle Is History Repeating Itself
- The Best (and Worst) Tweets About Kim Davis
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- Mike Huckabee Urges 'Free Kim Davis'; Others Call Her a Rosa Parks