Who’s That Girl Crush?
BY Brandon Voss
December 01 2011 5:00 AM ET
Molly Shannon: Ashley Dupré
“I have lots of girl crushes,” declared Saturday Night Live alum Molly Shannon in a 2008 interview with The Advocate. “I love Gwyneth Paltrow, and I want to read all about her life and her husband, but it’s not sexual. For getting down and dirty, I’d like someone like [former New York governor Eliot Spitzer’s former mistress] Ashley Dupré — a real trashy, big-boobed, ankle bracelet–wearing, French-manicured hooker.”
Read our full interview with Molly Shannon here.
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- BREAKING: North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban