Who’s That Girl Crush?
BY Brandon Voss
December 01 2011 5:00 AM ET
Kyra Sedgwick: Jodie Foster
“I can certainly see why women would fall in love with women for sure,” said Kyra Sedgwick in a 2007 interview with The Advocate. “Girl crushes happen all the time.” But after past on-screen dalliances with Helen Mirren, Juliana Margulies, and Paulina Porizkova, with which actress would the Closer star want a fictional affair next? “Jodie Foster. She totally does it for me. I think she’s so amazing. And Salma Hayek. That would be really hot.”
Read our full interview with Kyra Sedgwick here.
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Coming Out of the Closet in Front of the Cast of Mamma Mia
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet