Who’s That Girl Crush?
BY Brandon Voss
December 01 2011 5:00 AM ET
Kyra Sedgwick: Jodie Foster
“I can certainly see why women would fall in love with women for sure,” said Kyra Sedgwick in a 2007 interview with The Advocate. “Girl crushes happen all the time.” But after past on-screen dalliances with Helen Mirren, Juliana Margulies, and Paulina Porizkova, with which actress would the Closer star want a fictional affair next? “Jodie Foster. She totally does it for me. I think she’s so amazing. And Salma Hayek. That would be really hot.”
Read our full interview with Kyra Sedgwick here.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'