Who’s That Girl Crush?
BY Brandon Voss
December 01 2011 5:00 AM ET
Julia Louis-Dreyfus: Jane Lynch
“Jane Lynch! That’s definitely who I would become a lesbian for,” exclaimed the New Adventures of Old Christine star in a 2008 interview with The Advocate. “Oh, my God, she is so fantastic and funny. I love her.”
Read our full interview with Julia Louis-Dreyfus here.
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban