Who’s That Girl Crush?
BY Brandon Voss
December 01 2011 5:00 AM ET
Julia Louis-Dreyfus: Jane Lynch
“Jane Lynch! That’s definitely who I would become a lesbian for,” exclaimed the New Adventures of Old Christine star in a 2008 interview with The Advocate. “Oh, my God, she is so fantastic and funny. I love her.”
Read our full interview with Julia Louis-Dreyfus here.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- 21 Best (and Worst) Queer Movie Villains