Who’s That Girl Crush?
BY Brandon Voss
December 01 2011 5:00 AM ET
Molly Shannon: Ashley Dupré
“I have lots of girl crushes,” declared Saturday Night Live alum Molly Shannon in a 2008 interview with The Advocate. “I love Gwyneth Paltrow, and I want to read all about her life and her husband, but it’s not sexual. For getting down and dirty, I’d like someone like [former New York governor Eliot Spitzer’s former mistress] Ashley Dupré — a real trashy, big-boobed, ankle bracelet–wearing, French-manicured hooker.”
Read our full interview with Molly Shannon here.
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- WATCH: As Marriage Equality Spreads, Judge Rules NOM Can't Recoup $700K in Legal Fees
- BREAKING: Wyo. Won't Appeal Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: How The Way He Looks Will Open Your Eyes
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet