Who’s That Girl Crush?
BY Brandon Voss
December 01 2011 5:00 AM ET
Molly Shannon: Ashley Dupré
“I have lots of girl crushes,” declared Saturday Night Live alum Molly Shannon in a 2008 interview with The Advocate. “I love Gwyneth Paltrow, and I want to read all about her life and her husband, but it’s not sexual. For getting down and dirty, I’d like someone like [former New York governor Eliot Spitzer’s former mistress] Ashley Dupré — a real trashy, big-boobed, ankle bracelet–wearing, French-manicured hooker.”
Read our full interview with Molly Shannon here.
- 14 Camp Classics We Can't Stop Quoting — Bad Girls Edition
- Another Event Moves; Gay Hotel Owners Apologize for Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- The Backlash
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- WATCH: Preview of Tomorrow's Supreme Court Argument
- Op-ed: Bruce Jenner Helps Us Stand Taller in Our Truth