Who’s That Girl Crush?
BY Brandon Voss
December 01 2011 5:00 AM ET
Christina Hendricks: Zooey Deschanel
Does the crush-worthy Christina Hendricks have a girl crush of her own? “Probably Zooey Deschanel,” said the Mad Men star in a 2009 interview with The Advocate. “My fiancé [Geoffrey Arend] is in 500 Days of Summer with her, so I’ve seen that movie three times in a row, and I’m like, ‘God, I love watching her!’ I find her very unique and interesting. She’s lovely.”
Read our full interview with Christina Hendricks here.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- 19 Shows LGBT Viewers Can't Miss This Fall
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Op-ed: They're Trans, They're Hispanic, and They've Changed This World
- Australian Trans Man Fires Back at Clerk Who Publicly 'Embarassed' Him
- WATCH: Finding the Funny in 'Ex-Gay' Marriages and a Queerpocalypse