Who’s That Girl Crush?
BY Brandon Voss
December 01 2011 5:00 AM ET
Kyra Sedgwick: Jodie Foster
“I can certainly see why women would fall in love with women for sure,” said Kyra Sedgwick in a 2007 interview with The Advocate. “Girl crushes happen all the time.” But after past on-screen dalliances with Helen Mirren, Juliana Margulies, and Paulina Porizkova, with which actress would the Closer star want a fictional affair next? “Jodie Foster. She totally does it for me. I think she’s so amazing. And Salma Hayek. That would be really hot.”
Read our full interview with Kyra Sedgwick here.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor