Who’s That Girl Crush?
BY Brandon Voss
December 01 2011 5:00 AM ET
Julia Louis-Dreyfus: Jane Lynch
“Jane Lynch! That’s definitely who I would become a lesbian for,” exclaimed the New Adventures of Old Christine star in a 2008 interview with The Advocate. “Oh, my God, she is so fantastic and funny. I love her.”
Read our full interview with Julia Louis-Dreyfus here.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- The Marriage Equality Photo Seen Round the World
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years