BY Brandon Voss
December 02 2011 4:00 PM ET
10. BOOK: Naked; Turn on Sports: The Best in Erotic Sports Photography; Trunk Show: Swimwear Inspires Art; and Gay Porn Heroes: 100 Most Famous Porn Stars
Get an eyeful of these new photo books from LGBT publisher Bruno Gmünder: Dylan Rosser leaves little to the imagination in Naked, his latest collection of beautiful men; noted photographers team up to shoot athletes with their equipment for Turn on Sports; editor Jason Salzenstein compiles images of guys in swimwear for Trunk Show; and JC Adams celebrates four decades of iconic male adult entertainers in Gay Porn Heroes.
9. DVD: The Smurfs
Hollywood’s latest big-budget expression of ’80s nostalgia stars Neil Patrick Harris as a cosmetics marketing exec who saves a displaced blue man group. You know Katy Perry voices Smurfette, but listen for Alan Cumming as Gutsy Smurf and The Daily Show’s John Oliver as fancy, flower-wearing Vanity, a good candidate for The A-List: Smurf Village. Also look for Tim Gunn’s Tim Gunn impression and a cameo by Michael Musto.
8. DVD: Friends With Benefits
Will Gluck’s likable romantic comedy — which makes itself look better by making fun of other rom-coms — stars Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis as recently dumped damaged goods who try striking up a sexual relationship with no strings attached. Woody Harrelson is an unexpected treat as JT’s flirtatious coworker, a confident and horny gay GQ sports editor who enjoys basketball, boating, and ogling male models at photo shoots.
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight