BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 5:21 PM ET
Jason Sudeikis: John Slattery
He bumped mustaches with Mad Men’s Jon Hamm on Saturday Night Live, but who does Jason Sudeikis consider his man-crush? “Is Kim Kardashian a dude? Can we just put a mustache on her?” joked the Horrible Bosses star in a March 2011 interview with The Advocate. “You know who I love every time I see him perform? Denis O’Hare. He’s just fantastic. But just to keep it in the Mad Men universe, I’m going to go with John Slattery. He’s a cool dude, he cracks me up, and his wife kicks ass.”
Read our full interview with Jason Sudeikis here.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'