BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 5:21 PM ET
Jason Sudeikis: John Slattery
He bumped mustaches with Mad Men’s Jon Hamm on Saturday Night Live, but who does Jason Sudeikis consider his man-crush? “Is Kim Kardashian a dude? Can we just put a mustache on her?” joked the Horrible Bosses star in a March 2011 interview with The Advocate. “You know who I love every time I see him perform? Denis O’Hare. He’s just fantastic. But just to keep it in the Mad Men universe, I’m going to go with John Slattery. He’s a cool dude, he cracks me up, and his wife kicks ass.”
Read our full interview with Jason Sudeikis here.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- WATCH: Students Silence Antigay Preacher With Song of Love
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'