BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 5:21 PM ET
Jason Sudeikis: John Slattery
He bumped mustaches with Mad Men’s Jon Hamm on Saturday Night Live, but who does Jason Sudeikis consider his man-crush? “Is Kim Kardashian a dude? Can we just put a mustache on her?” joked the Horrible Bosses star in a March 2011 interview with The Advocate. “You know who I love every time I see him perform? Denis O’Hare. He’s just fantastic. But just to keep it in the Mad Men universe, I’m going to go with John Slattery. He’s a cool dude, he cracks me up, and his wife kicks ass.”
Read our full interview with Jason Sudeikis here.
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Texas Antigay Group Raising Money to Fight LGBT 'Army'
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Is CNN Coverage of Virginia Gunman Homophobic?