BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 5:21 PM ET
John Stamos: Neil Patrick Harris
“Who would I be into if I were gay? You know, I’ve never been asked that before,” said Full House’s John Stamos in a 2009 interview with The Advocate. “And I can’t say ‘me,’ right? Well, I’m attracted to funny people. Let me think... Neil Patrick Harris, maybe. He’s funny. I love Neil. It always breaks my heart when I see someone who has the courage to come out and then it hurts their career, but I think it’s fantastic that Neil’s coming-out didn’t seem to hurt him one bit; in fact, it’s propelled him. He’s become such a force in our business.”
Read our full interview with John Stamos here.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet