BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 5:21 PM ET
Justin Theroux: Colin Farrell
Long before he made headlines for being Jennifer Aniston’s boyfriend, Justin Theroux discussed his celebrity man-crushes in a 2007 interview with The Advocate. “I worked with Colin Farrell [in Miami Vice], and he’s really charming and charismatic,” said the Broken Hearts Club star. Theroux also confessed a crush on old-school French actor Alain Delon. “I think with Alain Delon anyone would try something out. He’s to film what Lou Reed was to music: You can’t get any cooler.”
Read our full interview with Justin Theroux here.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'