BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 5:21 PM ET
Seth MacFarlane: Justin Timberlake
If Seth MacFarlane inexplicably woke up gay tomorrow, what would be his first order of business? “I would seek out Justin Timberlake and get him to admit it,” said the Family Guy creator in 2008 interview with The Advocate. That may not count as a man-crush, but it’s good enough for us.
Read our full interview with Seth MacFarlane here.
- Colorado Springs Grindr Hookup Ends in Murder
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- Ellen DeGeneres and Gap Launch New Clothing Line for Girls That Challenges Stereotypes
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- Behind the Scenes of Stonewall