BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 5:21 PM ET
Seth MacFarlane: Justin Timberlake
If Seth MacFarlane inexplicably woke up gay tomorrow, what would be his first order of business? “I would seek out Justin Timberlake and get him to admit it,” said the Family Guy creator in 2008 interview with The Advocate. That may not count as a man-crush, but it’s good enough for us.
Read our full interview with Seth MacFarlane here.
- 14 Stunning Photos of LGBT Military Personnel
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- 6 Last-Minute Exercises for the Perfect Gay Beach Bod
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either