BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 4:21 PM ET
Seth MacFarlane: Justin Timberlake
If Seth MacFarlane inexplicably woke up gay tomorrow, what would be his first order of business? “I would seek out Justin Timberlake and get him to admit it,” said the Family Guy creator in 2008 interview with The Advocate. That may not count as a man-crush, but it’s good enough for us.
Read our full interview with Seth MacFarlane here.
- Business Lockheed Martin Cuts Off Money to Antigay Boy Scouts 54 min 56 sec ago
- Transgender LGBT Activist Goes Missing, Community Rallies 1 hour 57 min ago
- Transgender New Jersey Senate Passes Transgender Birth Certificate Bill 6:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Best of Art, 2013 5:00 AM
- World News Ugandan LGBT Activists: 'We Have to Stay and Fight' December 20 2013 8:57 PM
- Marriage Equality Photo from Utah: First Gay Couple Married December 20 2013 7:40 PM
- Women LISTEN: Out Folk Duo Hannah & Maggie's Lesbian Love Letter to Mrs. Claus December 20 2013 6:46 PM