BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 5:21 PM ET
Seth MacFarlane: Justin Timberlake
If Seth MacFarlane inexplicably woke up gay tomorrow, what would be his first order of business? “I would seek out Justin Timberlake and get him to admit it,” said the Family Guy creator in 2008 interview with The Advocate. That may not count as a man-crush, but it’s good enough for us.
Read our full interview with Seth MacFarlane here.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Another Marriage Equality Group Calls It Quits