BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 5:21 PM ET
Adrien Brody: ?
For his next gay role, whom would Adrien Brody choose to play his onscreen love interest? “You want me to name an actor? No, I can’t answer that question,” said the Oscar winner in a 2008 interview with The Advocate. “See, you ask me how I deal with rumors, and I also have to deal with not adding fuel to them. Something that would be a completely innocuous comment on my part will be completely taken out of context by the next journalist, so I’d appreciate it if you were understanding about that.”
Read our full interview with Adrien Brody here.
- 14 Camp Classics We Can't Stop Quoting — Bad Girls Edition
- Bruce Jenner's Republican Revelation Draws Anger, Praise
- Obama Cracks Marriage Equality Jokes at White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Drag Race Star Miss Fame Releases 'Rubber Doll' Music Video
- WATCH: Preview of Tomorrow's Supreme Court Argument