BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 5:21 PM ET
Adrien Brody: ?
For his next gay role, whom would Adrien Brody choose to play his onscreen love interest? “You want me to name an actor? No, I can’t answer that question,” said the Oscar winner in a 2008 interview with The Advocate. “See, you ask me how I deal with rumors, and I also have to deal with not adding fuel to them. Something that would be a completely innocuous comment on my part will be completely taken out of context by the next journalist, so I’d appreciate it if you were understanding about that.”
Read our full interview with Adrien Brody here.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'