BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 5:21 PM ET
Adrien Brody: ?
For his next gay role, whom would Adrien Brody choose to play his onscreen love interest? “You want me to name an actor? No, I can’t answer that question,” said the Oscar winner in a 2008 interview with The Advocate. “See, you ask me how I deal with rumors, and I also have to deal with not adding fuel to them. Something that would be a completely innocuous comment on my part will be completely taken out of context by the next journalist, so I’d appreciate it if you were understanding about that.”
Read our full interview with Adrien Brody here.
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- WATCH: The Weirdest Antigay Marriage Arguments Before the Supreme Court
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Lack of Competent Providers Leaves Many LGBTs Uninsured & Untreated