BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 5:21 PM ET
Adrien Brody: ?
For his next gay role, whom would Adrien Brody choose to play his onscreen love interest? “You want me to name an actor? No, I can’t answer that question,” said the Oscar winner in a 2008 interview with The Advocate. “See, you ask me how I deal with rumors, and I also have to deal with not adding fuel to them. Something that would be a completely innocuous comment on my part will be completely taken out of context by the next journalist, so I’d appreciate it if you were understanding about that.”
Read our full interview with Adrien Brody here.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- 19 Shows LGBT Viewers Can't Miss This Fall
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Faking It's Michael J. Willett Is the Teen Heartthrob We've Been Waiting For
- Op-ed: They're Trans, They're Hispanic, and They've Changed This World