BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 5:21 PM ET
Will Arnett: George Clooney
Will Arnett’s man-crush? George Clooney, of course. “He’s just the ultimate cool,” said the Up All Night star in a 2007 interview with The Advocate. “How can you say a bad word about the guy? He’s handsome as you want to be, he’s got that perfect salt-and-pepper hair, he looks like he was born in a tuxedo — did you see him at the Oscars? I mean, c’mon, that’s just not fair. He’s got it going on.”
Read our full interview with Will Arnett here.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide