BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 5:21 PM ET
Will Arnett: George Clooney
Will Arnett’s man-crush? George Clooney, of course. “He’s just the ultimate cool,” said the Up All Night star in a 2007 interview with The Advocate. “How can you say a bad word about the guy? He’s handsome as you want to be, he’s got that perfect salt-and-pepper hair, he looks like he was born in a tuxedo — did you see him at the Oscars? I mean, c’mon, that’s just not fair. He’s got it going on.”
Read our full interview with Will Arnett here.
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion