BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 5:21 PM ET
John Krasinski: George Clooney
“Well, I admire him so much, if I was ever going to have a dude-crush, it would be on George Clooney,” said The Office’s John Krasinski about his Leatherheads costar a 2008 interview with The Advocate. “I mean, I don’t think you can avoid it. It’s like a superpower — he just sucks anybody in around him.”
Read our full interview with John Krasinski here.
- Kris Humphries Doesn't Support Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet