BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 5:21 PM ET
John Krasinski: George Clooney
“Well, I admire him so much, if I was ever going to have a dude-crush, it would be on George Clooney,” said The Office’s John Krasinski about his Leatherheads costar a 2008 interview with The Advocate. “I mean, I don’t think you can avoid it. It’s like a superpower — he just sucks anybody in around him.”
Read our full interview with John Krasinski here.
- BREAKING: Federal Judge Upholds Puerto Rico Marriage Ban
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'