BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 5:21 PM ET
John Krasinski: George Clooney
“Well, I admire him so much, if I was ever going to have a dude-crush, it would be on George Clooney,” said The Office’s John Krasinski about his Leatherheads costar a 2008 interview with The Advocate. “I mean, I don’t think you can avoid it. It’s like a superpower — he just sucks anybody in around him.”
Read our full interview with John Krasinski here.
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict in Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- 10 Mushy Moments With Brittney Griner And Glory Johnson
- LISTEN: 19 Kids and Counting Star Records Transphobic Robocall