BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 5:21 PM ET
John Krasinski: George Clooney
“Well, I admire him so much, if I was ever going to have a dude-crush, it would be on George Clooney,” said The Office’s John Krasinski about his Leatherheads costar a 2008 interview with The Advocate. “I mean, I don’t think you can avoid it. It’s like a superpower — he just sucks anybody in around him.”
Read our full interview with John Krasinski here.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- In Protesting Irish Marriage Victory, Westboro Gets the Flag Wrong
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend