BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 5:21 PM ET
Alec Baldwin: Colin Farrell
If he had starred as gay designer Halston in the cancelled biopic Simply Halston, whom would he have chosen to play his onscreen love interest? “Let’s get Colin Farrell in there to do a gay love scene,” said the 30 Rock star in a 2008 interview with The Advocate. “He could sell some tickets.”
Read our full interview with Alec Baldwin here.
- WATCH: Dan Savage on Kentucky Clerk's Religious Double Standards
- 'Old Redneck Hillbilly' Husband of Kim Davis Has a Warning for Nosey People
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself
- Op-ed: The Real Ramifications of the Rentboy Raid
- WATCH: Kentucky Same-Sex Couples Discuss Kim Davis's Denial
- Why Are We Gay?