BY Jeremy Kinser
December 09 2011 3:43 PM ET
1. MUSIC: Gavin Creel, “Noise”
The Tony Award–nominated Hair actor teams with songwriter Robbie Roth to make beautiful noise with this rousing equality anthem. All proceeds from the sale of the single will go to benefit Broadway Impact, the grassroots organization mobilizing for marriage equality that Creel cofounded. Watch the video here, and for more information visit GavinCreel.com.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win