BY Jeremy Kinser
December 17 2011 3:56 PM ET
1. THEATER: Jackie Beat: The Nutcracker
With song parodies like "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Syphilis" and "I Saw Daddy Doing Santa Claus," you can look elsewhere for cheap sentiment and warm holiday nostalgia. The other grinch is on a mission to spoil every known holiday tradition. Through December 18 at New York's Laurie Beechman Theatre. For tickets visit SpinCycleNYC.com.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Op-ed: How Tom Saved Finland