BY Jeremy Kinser
December 17 2011 4:56 PM ET
1. THEATER: Jackie Beat: The Nutcracker
With song parodies like "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Syphilis" and "I Saw Daddy Doing Santa Claus," you can look elsewhere for cheap sentiment and warm holiday nostalgia. The other grinch is on a mission to spoil every known holiday tradition. Through December 18 at New York's Laurie Beechman Theatre. For tickets visit SpinCycleNYC.com.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- GLAAD Issues Record Number of 'Excellent' Ratings for TV Networks
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'