BY Jeremy Kinser
December 17 2011 4:56 PM ET
1. THEATER: Jackie Beat: The Nutcracker
With song parodies like "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Syphilis" and "I Saw Daddy Doing Santa Claus," you can look elsewhere for cheap sentiment and warm holiday nostalgia. The other grinch is on a mission to spoil every known holiday tradition. Through December 18 at New York's Laurie Beechman Theatre. For tickets visit SpinCycleNYC.com.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Op-ed: The White Party and Gay Culture Need More Color
- 7 Lessons in How (And How Not) to Interview Trans People