BY Jeremy Kinser
December 17 2011 4:56 PM ET
1. THEATER: Jackie Beat: The Nutcracker
With song parodies like "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Syphilis" and "I Saw Daddy Doing Santa Claus," you can look elsewhere for cheap sentiment and warm holiday nostalgia. The other grinch is on a mission to spoil every known holiday tradition. Through December 18 at New York's Laurie Beechman Theatre. For tickets visit SpinCycleNYC.com.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- WATCH: Students Silence Antigay Preacher With Song of Love