BY Jeremy Kinser
December 17 2011 4:56 PM ET
1. THEATER: Jackie Beat: The Nutcracker
With song parodies like "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Syphilis" and "I Saw Daddy Doing Santa Claus," you can look elsewhere for cheap sentiment and warm holiday nostalgia. The other grinch is on a mission to spoil every known holiday tradition. Through December 18 at New York's Laurie Beechman Theatre. For tickets visit SpinCycleNYC.com.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The Marriage Equality Photo Seen Round the World
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- WATCH: The Surprising Way GOP Candidates Define 'Discrimination'