BY Jeremy Kinser
January 13 2012 8:22 PM ET
1. The 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards
If the Academy Awards is the equivalent of the Super Bowl to gay guys, then the Golden Globe Awards must resemble a really great pre-game tailgate party. Tune into NBC January 15 to watch A-listers like Bradley Cooper, Madonna, and Queen Latifah squirm in their seats while returning host Ricky Gervais delivers withering barbs. Plus you can root for your favorite LGBT-themed entertainment of last year, with projects such as Albert Nobbs, Beginners, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, and American Horror Story among prominent nominees.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Thomas Roberts Quits Hosting Miss USA Pageant Over Donald Trump's Anti-Mexican Rant
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?