BY Jeremy Kinser
January 13 2012 8:22 PM ET
1. The 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards
If the Academy Awards is the equivalent of the Super Bowl to gay guys, then the Golden Globe Awards must resemble a really great pre-game tailgate party. Tune into NBC January 15 to watch A-listers like Bradley Cooper, Madonna, and Queen Latifah squirm in their seats while returning host Ricky Gervais delivers withering barbs. Plus you can root for your favorite LGBT-themed entertainment of last year, with projects such as Albert Nobbs, Beginners, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, and American Horror Story among prominent nominees.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'