BY Jeremy Kinser
January 13 2012 8:22 PM ET
1. The 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards
If the Academy Awards is the equivalent of the Super Bowl to gay guys, then the Golden Globe Awards must resemble a really great pre-game tailgate party. Tune into NBC January 15 to watch A-listers like Bradley Cooper, Madonna, and Queen Latifah squirm in their seats while returning host Ricky Gervais delivers withering barbs. Plus you can root for your favorite LGBT-themed entertainment of last year, with projects such as Albert Nobbs, Beginners, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, and American Horror Story among prominent nominees.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Will PrEP Make Gay Men Stop Using Condoms?
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'