BY Jeremy Kinser
January 13 2012 8:22 PM ET
1. The 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards
If the Academy Awards is the equivalent of the Super Bowl to gay guys, then the Golden Globe Awards must resemble a really great pre-game tailgate party. Tune into NBC January 15 to watch A-listers like Bradley Cooper, Madonna, and Queen Latifah squirm in their seats while returning host Ricky Gervais delivers withering barbs. Plus you can root for your favorite LGBT-themed entertainment of last year, with projects such as Albert Nobbs, Beginners, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, and American Horror Story among prominent nominees.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- S.C. Congressional Candidate: Beware of Gay 'Gremlins'
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'