BY Jeremy Kinser
January 13 2012 8:22 PM ET
1. The 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards
If the Academy Awards is the equivalent of the Super Bowl to gay guys, then the Golden Globe Awards must resemble a really great pre-game tailgate party. Tune into NBC January 15 to watch A-listers like Bradley Cooper, Madonna, and Queen Latifah squirm in their seats while returning host Ricky Gervais delivers withering barbs. Plus you can root for your favorite LGBT-themed entertainment of last year, with projects such as Albert Nobbs, Beginners, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, and American Horror Story among prominent nominees.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers