And the Awards Go To...
BY Advocate Contributors
February 13 2012 5:00 AM ET
Director of The Skin I Live In
Spanish auteur Pedro Almodóvar reunites with one of his greatest discoveries, Antonio Banderas, in this perversely hypnotic medical horror film that redefines the term "boy toy." At first it seems Almodóvar has lost his way, but he has a purpose. He deliberately and methodically rewards viewers' patience, seducing them before delivering astonishing — and often shocking — images.
- Fred Phelps Excommunicated and Near Death?
- LISTEN: Right-Wing Pundits Blast Guinness's Pullout From St. Pat's Parade
- A Brief History of Gays and the St. Patrick's Day Parade
- WATCH: Ark. High School Yearbook Refuses to Profile Out Student
- LGBT Exclusion Costs St. Paddy's Parades
- WATCH: First Gay Hug Parodies First Kiss Viral Video
- Youth School Bans Bullied Kid's My Little Pony Schoolbag 13 min 39 sec ago
- Transgender Wendy Williams Apologizes for Transphobic Panel Discussion 21 min 6 sec ago
- Television RPDR: Music Producer Lucian Piane on Pushing RuPaul & Working with Idol Contestants 27 min 14 sec ago
- Television How I Met Your Dad Adds Second Gay Character 29 min 1 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Wanda to Ellen: Look At the Lesbian Falling Off the Pole 32 min 16 sec ago
- Media LISTEN: Right-Wing Pundits Blast Guinness's Pullout From St. Pat's Parade 39 min 41 sec ago
- Travel WeHo's Most Notorious Nudie Motel Going Mainstream 1 hour 12 min ago