Sherry Vine: I Advocate...
BY Advocate Contributors
February 15 2012 5:00 AM ET
...Let's Cure AIDS
In the past few years a man was reportedly cured of HIV through a stem cell transplant. Let's Cure AIDS is a foundation established to build on what doctors learned from that patient and raise the money necessary to develop a broadly applicable cure for AIDS. In addition, Let's Cure AIDS is trying to reinvigorate the sense of urgency around developing a cure for the disease — not treatment, a real cure — by hosting regular fund-raising and awareness-raising events with talented performers, artists, and personalities. I am proud to be a part of this organization's team. LetsCureAIDS.org
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- Murder Mastermind Charles Manson is Bi, Raped a Man