Sherry Vine: I Advocate...
BY Advocate Contributors
February 15 2012 5:00 AM ET
...Let's Cure AIDS
In the past few years a man was reportedly cured of HIV through a stem cell transplant. Let's Cure AIDS is a foundation established to build on what doctors learned from that patient and raise the money necessary to develop a broadly applicable cure for AIDS. In addition, Let's Cure AIDS is trying to reinvigorate the sense of urgency around developing a cure for the disease — not treatment, a real cure — by hosting regular fund-raising and awareness-raising events with talented performers, artists, and personalities. I am proud to be a part of this organization's team. LetsCureAIDS.org
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Equality Advocates Picket Antigay Kentucky Clerk
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- WATCH: Is CNN Coverage of Virginia Gunman Homophobic?