Sherry Vine: I Advocate...
BY Advocate Contributors
February 15 2012 5:00 AM ET
...Black Orchid by Tom Ford
I am obsessed. I wear nothing else these days. It's so sexy and delicious and makes me feel like a whore — I mean, lady. People say to me, "Someone was wearing Black Orchid the other night and I thought of you." I love that. Apologies to Tom Ford, but I have totally branded it as my own personal scent. TomFord.com
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays
- WATCH: 7-Year-Old Waves Pride Flag in Face of Homophobic Rant, Wins Internet
- WATCH: Courtney Act Makes A Straight Man Reconsider in 'Ugly'