Sherry Vine: I Advocate...
BY Advocate Contributors
February 15 2012 5:00 AM ET
...Black Orchid by Tom Ford
I am obsessed. I wear nothing else these days. It's so sexy and delicious and makes me feel like a whore — I mean, lady. People say to me, "Someone was wearing Black Orchid the other night and I thought of you." I love that. Apologies to Tom Ford, but I have totally branded it as my own personal scent. TomFord.com
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- 10 Transgender Kings and Queens Who Ruled the School
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad