Sherry Vine: I Advocate...
BY Advocate Contributors
February 15 2012 5:00 AM ET
...Black Orchid by Tom Ford
I am obsessed. I wear nothing else these days. It's so sexy and delicious and makes me feel like a whore — I mean, lady. People say to me, "Someone was wearing Black Orchid the other night and I thought of you." I love that. Apologies to Tom Ford, but I have totally branded it as my own personal scent. TomFord.com
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- Top Filipino Singer-Actor Comes Out as a Transgender Man
- Love Overshadows Westboro Baptist Church's Plan to Protest Robin Williams Funeral