Sherry Vine: I Advocate...
BY Advocate Contributors
February 15 2012 4:00 AM ET
...Black Orchid by Tom Ford
I am obsessed. I wear nothing else these days. It's so sexy and delicious and makes me feel like a whore — I mean, lady. People say to me, "Someone was wearing Black Orchid the other night and I thought of you." I love that. Apologies to Tom Ford, but I have totally branded it as my own personal scent. TomFord.com
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- PHOTOS: Jesus Days
- 90,000-Plus and Counting: Petition to Cancel Duggars' Show Gains Momentum
- Is Winnie the Pooh Transgender or Intersex?
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- Lesbian Couple Worries Antigay Slur on Google Maps is a Hate Crime