BY Jeremy Kinser
February 17 2012 7:55 PM ET
4. TV: Celebrity Apprentice
Out entertainer (and outspoken
marriage equality advocate) Clay Aiken and original Star Trek cast
member George Takei will vie with raunchy comic Lisa Lampanelli,
pioneering supermodel Cheryl Tiegs, former talk show host Arsenio Hall, '80s pop princess Deborah Gibson, and others for the title of Celebrity Apprentice. Season 5 of Donald Trump's compulsively watchable competition series premieres on NBC February 19.
3. TV: Pop Shop
Learn how to transform thrift-shop throwaways into designer-worthy furnishings as Alexis Hadjopulos and L.A. nightlife impresario and activist Tom Whitman (pictured) launch a new home makeover series. The duo will incorporate all the tricks they've picked up as owners of one of the city's most unusual shops, TINI. Premieres tonight on HGTV. Watch a promo here.
2. EVENT: Hollywood Rush
Lance Bass and George Kotsiopoulos cohost what promises to be a memorable evening of chaos and comedy as some of the entertainment industry’s most versatile actors, directors, and writers scramble to put on a series of plays within 24 hours. The event will benefit the Baby Dragon Fund, which helps raise money for the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center's programs for youth, mental health, and crystal meth recovery and prevention. According to Kotsiopoulos, the best place to meet single men in L.A. will be at the Wilshire Ebell Theatre February 19.
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'