BY Jeremy Kinser
February 17 2012 7:55 PM ET
1. TV: It Gets Better
Encouraging video messages from Adam Levine, Zachary Quinto, Margaret Cho, Chaz Bono, Sia, Jake Shears, and others highlight this hour-long version of Dan Savage's groundbreaking campaign to combat antigay bullying and teen suicide. It focuses on the stories of three young people at a crossroads in their lives: a young man struggling to tell his family and friends that he is gay; a lesbian fighting for parental acceptance; and a transgender man preparing to get married. Premieres on Logo and MTV February 21.
- WATCH: Gay Couple Assaulted at Dallas BBQ in Chelsea
- WATCH: Janet Mock Gives Oprah 'Ah-Ha' Moments About Gender
- Drag Race's Trixie Mattel: 'I Actually Thought I Would Win'
- 14 Men Who Were Once With Women
- WATCH: Nebraska Woman Is Suing All 'Homosexuals' on Behalf of God
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Mic-Drop on Antigay GOP's 'Slim Chances' at White House