BY Jeremy Kinser
February 17 2012 7:55 PM ET
1. TV: It Gets Better
Encouraging video messages from Adam Levine, Zachary Quinto, Margaret Cho, Chaz Bono, Sia, Jake Shears, and others highlight this hour-long version of Dan Savage's groundbreaking campaign to combat antigay bullying and teen suicide. It focuses on the stories of three young people at a crossroads in their lives: a young man struggling to tell his family and friends that he is gay; a lesbian fighting for parental acceptance; and a transgender man preparing to get married. Premieres on Logo and MTV February 21.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- LGBT People Are Driving an Upheaval in Video Games
- LSU Fraternity Faces Heat For Crass Michael Sam Banner
- I'm From Driftwood Presents: 'You're Bisexual? Then Why Not Choose To Be Normal?'