BY Jeremy Kinser
February 17 2012 6:55 PM ET
1. TV: It Gets Better
Encouraging video messages from Adam Levine, Zachary Quinto, Margaret Cho, Chaz Bono, Sia, Jake Shears, and others highlight this hour-long version of Dan Savage's groundbreaking campaign to combat antigay bullying and teen suicide. It focuses on the stories of three young people at a crossroads in their lives: a young man struggling to tell his family and friends that he is gay; a lesbian fighting for parental acceptance; and a transgender man preparing to get married. Premieres on Logo and MTV February 21.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Reality Special My Husband’s Not Gay: Deep in Denial?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Op-ed: Trans Glamour Versus Trans Activism
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- MSNBC’s Newest Online Host, Janet Mock, Says 'Yes!'