BY Jeremy Kinser
February 17 2012 7:55 PM ET
1. TV: It Gets Better
Encouraging video messages from Adam Levine, Zachary Quinto, Margaret Cho, Chaz Bono, Sia, Jake Shears, and others highlight this hour-long version of Dan Savage's groundbreaking campaign to combat antigay bullying and teen suicide. It focuses on the stories of three young people at a crossroads in their lives: a young man struggling to tell his family and friends that he is gay; a lesbian fighting for parental acceptance; and a transgender man preparing to get married. Premieres on Logo and MTV February 21.
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'