BY Jeremy Kinser
February 24 2012 7:40 PM ET
10. DVD: Dangerous
Bette Davis gets a workout in this 1935 melodrama (now on DVD from Warner Archives) about an alcoholic actress on a downward spiral which won the great film star her first Academy Award for best actress. However, most Davis devotees know it was really a consolation prize for missing out on a nomination the year before for her torrid career-making performance as a slatternly waitress in Of Human Bondage.
9. BOOK: J. Edgar Hoover & Clyde Tolson, Darwin Porter
If you thought last year's film bio J. Edgar was too gingerly a treatment of the personal life of the notorious FBI founder, you'll likely learn more than you ever wanted in this gossipy exposé (Blood Moon Productions, $19.95). Prolific author Darwin Porter throws caution to the wind and speculates on every rumor and scandal ever associated with Hoover and his decade-spanning love affair with right-hand man Tolson.
8. MUSIC: “Man Areas,” Jonny McGovern
In the follow-up to “Dickmatized,” self-proclaimed Gay Pimp McGovern unleashes another raunchy musical ode to his favorite anatomical parts. Check out the twink-filled and possibly NSFW video filmed at New York’s naughty watering hole, the Cock, here.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Many Positive Reactions to TIm Cook's Coming-Out — and One Truly Horrid One
- Report: Couple Refuses Deal in Torture Case
- Op-ed: It Is Time to End Bottom-Shaming
- PHOTOS: Men of the Outback
- WATCH: Bianca Del Rio and Adore Delano Star in Starbucks' First LGBT Commercial