BY Jeremy Kinser
February 24 2012 7:40 PM ET
10. DVD: Dangerous
Bette Davis gets a workout in this 1935 melodrama (now on DVD from Warner Archives) about an alcoholic actress on a downward spiral which won the great film star her first Academy Award for best actress. However, most Davis devotees know it was really a consolation prize for missing out on a nomination the year before for her torrid career-making performance as a slatternly waitress in Of Human Bondage.
9. BOOK: J. Edgar Hoover & Clyde Tolson, Darwin Porter
If you thought last year's film bio J. Edgar was too gingerly a treatment of the personal life of the notorious FBI founder, you'll likely learn more than you ever wanted in this gossipy exposé (Blood Moon Productions, $19.95). Prolific author Darwin Porter throws caution to the wind and speculates on every rumor and scandal ever associated with Hoover and his decade-spanning love affair with right-hand man Tolson.
8. MUSIC: “Man Areas,” Jonny McGovern
In the follow-up to “Dickmatized,” self-proclaimed Gay Pimp McGovern unleashes another raunchy musical ode to his favorite anatomical parts. Check out the twink-filled and possibly NSFW video filmed at New York’s naughty watering hole, the Cock, here.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- The Precarious Plight of Paul Richmond's Pinups