BY Jeremy Kinser
February 24 2012 7:40 PM ET
7. BOOK: Luminosity, Mark Henderson
The hefty price tag on Henderson's fourth book (Bruno Gmunder Verlag, $75.42) of erotic photography — this one focused on nude men bathed in light — may empty your piggy bank, but it will definitely scorch a hole in your coffee table.
6. DVD: Michael Feinstein American Songbook
On season 2 of his popular PBS series, Feinstein, the "Ambassador of the Great American Songbook," continues his lifelong mission to keep music fans singing along to the lyrics and melodies of songwriters like George and Ira Gershwin and Harold Arlen. This new DVD set ($39.95) includes nearly two hours of bonus material including Feinstein in concert with appearances by Cheyenne Jackson and Christine Ebersole, and archival footage of departed legendary performers such as Frank Sinatra, Peggy Lee, Liberace, and Rosemary Clooney.
5. PERFORMANCE: Chippendales with Jake Pavelka
The Bachelor's appealing Pavelka takes the swaggering sex appeal that also made him a fave on Dancing With the Stars to Sin City, where he'll serve as celebrity host for the fantasy-fulfilling 12-man dance troupe. Thursdays-Sundays through March 18 at Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- The Media Pioneers Will Be Gay
- LGBT People Are Driving an Upheaval in Video Games
- LGBT Groups, Conservatives Outraged As Straight Mates Marry for Rugby Tickets