BY Jeremy Kinser
March 09 2012 1:55 PM ET
1. TV: Game Change
One of our most dependable allies, Julianne Moore, delivers a searing performance as equality opponent Sarah Palin in HBO's unmissable film adaptation of the best-selling book about John McCain's 2008 presidential campaign. Ed Harris is perfect as McCain and Woody Harrelson is a hoot as campaign strategist Steve Schmidt. While Palin's proximity to the White House was a terrifying prospect to many people, there's inherent humor here as both men slowly realize the mistake they made adding the Alaska governor to their ticket. Plus Moore's expression as she watches Tina Fey impersonate Palin on Saturday Night Live is a meta moment for the ages. Premieres Saturday on HBO.
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Miley Cyrus Confirms: 'I'm Pansexual'
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality