Kit Yan: I Advocate...
BY Advocate Contributors
March 13 2012 2:00 AM ET
I will proudly be on the 2012 Sister Spit Tour, the queer, trans, and feminist spoken word and performance art traveling road show cofounded by Michelle Tea (pictured, above) in 1994. This year Tea is curating, and the tour features some amazing authors and performers like Dorothy Allison, Justin Vivian Bond, Brontez Purnell, Cassie J. Sneider, and Erin Markey. SisterSpit.com
- Antigay Heckler Dragged Out of Supreme Court
- Hillary Clinton's Rainbow Logo Leads Politicians Proclaiming 'Love Can't Wait'
- PHOTOS: The Scene at the Supreme Court As Marriage Equality is Considered
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: Hosting Ted Cruz Isn't Just Offensive to LGBT People
- Meet the People Waiting in Line for History