Kit Yan: I Advocate...
BY Advocate Contributors
March 13 2012 1:00 AM ET
...the Year of the Dragon.
I really needed a new year. I was home in Hawaii for lunar New Year for the first time since high school, and the celebration plus the time I spent with my family really gave me something to carry me through the rest of 2012.
- Colo. Bakery's Refusal to Bake Gay Wedding Cake Is Discrimination, Judge Rules
- WATCH: Pastor Rick Warren's Orwellian 'Doublespeak' on Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Ben Affleck and SNL Crew Go to Ex-Gay Camp
- Op-ed: Why I Filmed My Coming Out Journey
- WATCH: New 'It Gets Better' Campaign Aimed at Russian LGBT Youth
- Hot Sheet: Hark the Herald Angel Swings
- Travel Wedding Bells Ring Down Under 24 min 41 sec ago
- Religion WATCH: Rick Warren's 'Doublespeak' on Marriage Equality 26 min 6 sec ago
- Entertainment News Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Score 7 Grammy Nominations 2 hours 26 min ago
- Marriage Equality Washington's Weddings Were 17 Percent Gay Last Year 8:00 AM
- Marriage Equality Colo. Bakery's Refusal to Bake Gay Wedding Cake Is Discrimination 7:00 AM
- Art In the Galleries: Transformer 4:00 AM
- Politics WATCH: Elton John Slams Russia's Anti-LGBT Laws Onstage December 06 2013 8:40 PM