Kit Yan: I Advocate...
BY Advocate Contributors
March 13 2012 2:00 AM ET
...the Year of the Dragon.
I really needed a new year. I was home in Hawaii for lunar New Year for the first time since high school, and the celebration plus the time I spent with my family really gave me something to carry me through the rest of 2012.
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- Pet Shop Boys Remix Irish Drag Queen's Powerful Speech Against Homophobia
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- The A-List Interview: Chris O'Dowd
- Number Crunch: A Church in Crisis
- Television Looking GIF-cap: Season 1 Finale 1 hour 3 min ago
- Books Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel 1 hour 7 min ago
- Business P.R. Agency Adds LGBT Practice 1 hour 33 min ago
- Travel A Tour Through the San Francisco of Looking, Season One 1 hour 36 min ago
- Women Houston Lesbian Couple Found Murdered, Cops Searching for Suspect 1 hour 39 min ago
- Women WATCH: 10 Worst Ways to Pick Up a Lesbian 1 hour 41 min ago
- Parenting Ubbas: The Golden Shower Toy 2 hours 37 min ago