Kit Yan: I Advocate...
BY Advocate Contributors
March 13 2012 2:00 AM ET
...the Year of the Dragon.
I really needed a new year. I was home in Hawaii for lunar New Year for the first time since high school, and the celebration plus the time I spent with my family really gave me something to carry me through the rest of 2012.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?