Kit Yan: I Advocate...
BY Advocate Contributors
March 13 2012 2:00 AM ET
...the Year of the Dragon.
I really needed a new year. I was home in Hawaii for lunar New Year for the first time since high school, and the celebration plus the time I spent with my family really gave me something to carry me through the rest of 2012.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Speak Now: Prop. 8 Decision Will Pave Way for National Marriage Victory
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- WATCH: Bruce LaBruce at MoMA