Kit Yan: I Advocate...
BY Advocate Contributors
March 13 2012 2:00 AM ET
...Shimazu shave ice.
I've always loved this local Hawaii specialty dessert, but on my trip home this winter, I had the best shave ice flavors ever at Honolulu's Shimazu, including red velvet, chocolate peanut butter cup, and crème brûlée, not to mention the best mochi at the bottom of the cup.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- The Golden Age of Denial: Gay Bible Porn
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur
- Finnish Postal Service Will Release Tom of Finland Stamps
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College