Kit Yan: I Advocate...
BY Advocate Contributors
March 13 2012 2:00 AM ET
...Shimazu shave ice.
I've always loved this local Hawaii specialty dessert, but on my trip home this winter, I had the best shave ice flavors ever at Honolulu's Shimazu, including red velvet, chocolate peanut butter cup, and crème brûlée, not to mention the best mochi at the bottom of the cup.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- GLAAD Issues Record Number of 'Excellent' Ratings for TV Networks
- Book Claims Comedian Andy Kaufman Still Lives, Possibly Bisexual