Kit Yan: I Advocate...
BY Advocate Contributors
March 13 2012 2:00 AM ET
...Shimazu shave ice.
I've always loved this local Hawaii specialty dessert, but on my trip home this winter, I had the best shave ice flavors ever at Honolulu's Shimazu, including red velvet, chocolate peanut butter cup, and crème brûlée, not to mention the best mochi at the bottom of the cup.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- WATCH: Gay Vlogger Tyler Oakley Talks Education With Michelle Obama
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- LGBT People Are Driving an Upheaval in Video Games
- WATCH: The 'Apparently' Kid Tells Ellen His New Favorite Word
- LSU Fraternity Faces Heat For Crass Michael Sam Banner