Kit Yan: I Advocate...
BY Advocate Contributors
March 13 2012 2:00 AM ET
...Shimazu shave ice.
I've always loved this local Hawaii specialty dessert, but on my trip home this winter, I had the best shave ice flavors ever at Honolulu's Shimazu, including red velvet, chocolate peanut butter cup, and crème brûlée, not to mention the best mochi at the bottom of the cup.
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Larry and Carlos Met Cruising, Stayed Together 33 Years, Then Got Hitched