BY Jeremy Kinser
March 23 2012 8:20 PM ET
7. MUSIC: “Trust Me,” Matt Zarley
“Trust Me” is yet another irresistible disco anthem from out performer Zarley's latest album, Change Begins With Me. Check out the remixes here. In the track's video, due April 3, Zarley will deal with presidential politics, sex scandals, homosexuality, and social and self-acceptance.
6. THEATER: Deathtrap
Dark humor offers a welcome respite from the chills when a famous Broadway playwright who has murder on his mind dallies with a dashing young writer in this Best Play Tony-winner from Ira Levin, author of Rosemary's Baby and The Stepford Wives. This reportedly sexier version of the classic thriller begins previews March 28 and runs through May 6 at West Hollywood's Celebration Theatre.
5. EVENT: The Dinah
Look out, Palm Springs! The ladies are about to descend on the California desert oasis for five days of revelry that will include performances by Nina Sky, hip-hop artist Rye Rye, and former Pussycat Doll Jessica Sutta; a Q&A with actress Meredith Baxter (above) moderated by comic Suzanne Westenhoefer; and endless pool parties. March 28-April 1. For more information, go to TheDinah.com.
- Op-ed: Why I Filmed My Coming Out Journey
- Lady Gaga Congratulates Tom Daley, Urges Boycott of Sochi Olympics
- WATCH: What Do These Gay Hockey Players Want for Christmas?
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- WATCH: Glenn Beck Has Gay Friends, So He's Not Intolerant
- WATCH: Pat Robertson Says Pray for Gays 'Recruited' By Child Abuse
- Religion WATCH: Pat Robertson Says Pray for Gays 'Recruited' By Child Abuse 1 hour 21 min ago
- Women WATCH: Idina Menzel's Female Empowerment Anthem from Frozen 1 hour 55 min ago
- Travel Out Traveler Awards: What's the Next Hot Destination? 2 hours 43 min ago
- Internet WATCH: What Do These Gay Hockey Players Want for Christmas? 2:50 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Glenn Beck Has Gay Friends, So He's Not Intolerant 2:44 PM
- Women Op-ed: Remembering Mandela 2:04 PM
- Marriage Equality Illinois Family Institute Compares Marriage Equality to Junk Food 1:21 PM