BY Jeremy Kinser
March 23 2012 9:20 PM ET
7. MUSIC: “Trust Me,” Matt Zarley
“Trust Me” is yet another irresistible disco anthem from out performer Zarley's latest album, Change Begins With Me. Check out the remixes here. In the track's video, due April 3, Zarley will deal with presidential politics, sex scandals, homosexuality, and social and self-acceptance.
6. THEATER: Deathtrap
Dark humor offers a welcome respite from the chills when a famous Broadway playwright who has murder on his mind dallies with a dashing young writer in this Best Play Tony-winner from Ira Levin, author of Rosemary's Baby and The Stepford Wives. This reportedly sexier version of the classic thriller begins previews March 28 and runs through May 6 at West Hollywood's Celebration Theatre.
5. EVENT: The Dinah
Look out, Palm Springs! The ladies are about to descend on the California desert oasis for five days of revelry that will include performances by Nina Sky, hip-hop artist Rye Rye, and former Pussycat Doll Jessica Sutta; a Q&A with actress Meredith Baxter (above) moderated by comic Suzanne Westenhoefer; and endless pool parties. March 28-April 1. For more information, go to TheDinah.com.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' is Destroying Marriage
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'